The 10 Best Ways of Getting Pregnant Quickly – The 10th Is The Most Effective Way!gracebassey
Having the thought of marriage, the thoughts of bearing children, the adorable prospect and joy of seeing them grow to fulfill their dreams? Such is a dream of every parent. But all these come in process, the period of pregnancy and the time to nurture them.
So how do you adequately prepare your body for this period (conception)? If you are at this stage, then this piece answers your question. Is explains how you can prepare your body for conception. Simple and detailed enough to well accommodate all your desires, needs and expectations.
1. Review Your Diet: Your diet is important here, preparing for conception starts with proper diet. Healthy diet helps easy conception. Shut down on ‘romancing’ foods that can hamper the total well-being of your body. Consciously replace the unwholesome foods with the healthy ones. Also inculcate eating of fruits in your diet. You can also take meals specifically for fertility which in the long run positively affect conception. Inorganic foods must be reduced, while focusing on wholesome and organic foods.
2. Regular Exercise: How about regular exercise? This also improves your preparation for conception. A daily walk, jogging and cycling also comes handy as you prepare your body for conception. Soon, your body begins to shape up and well prepared for pregnancy. We often don’t know how important exercise is to keep the body fit and strong. Also a visit to the doctor helps a whole lot in curbing any anomaly.
3. Reduce Your Stress Level: We are in world where everything is fast-paced demands and notice at little intervals. Pressure to earn money and legitimate desires for rest and relaxation are in constant conflict. As a result of these, many are tired out. Nonetheless, to adequately prepare your body for conception, you have to cut down on the stress. You have to be deliberate. Your time of sleep, just relaxing and talking with friends, reading books and having fun all alone must be created. Stress affects the both the woman and man regarding their fertility. Anxiety must be well curtailed. No overthinking or unnecessary arguments and conflicts with your partner. Relationships that sponsor stress should be mellowed down. Stress spikes your cortisol levels, lower your sex drive and sperm count and even makes your fertility chances low as it suppresses your ovulation cycle. So if you are actually out to conceive that baby, then you’ve got cut down on your stress levels.
4. Pay Attention To Your Cycle As A Woman: Paying attention to your cycle does two things: It helps to ascertain precisely when you are most fertile for sex. Two, it detect any anomaly or irregularities in the menstrual cycle – this can be the alarm that will drive you to seek help from your doctor, especially when the irregularities are consistent.
Technology has helped a lot on how we manage our personal health. With the excellent performance of mobile apps and devices which can be very helpful in tracking cycles, you can download get the track started. Or are you not too comfortable with that? You can go the way of a diary! Simply keep one.
5. Stop Alcohol and Substance Abuse: It’s a no-no to alcohol and hard drugs when preparing your body for conception. Maybe you cannot do without a bottle of drink a day. Then maybe you care less about having a baby! There are no two ways about it. Simple! But why are you here right now, reading this million dollar piece of information? Help! You need it badly! And that’s why we’ve put this up to help you out of this mess that won’t let you have that baby. Whatever it will cost you – seeing a doctor, being accountable to a group that can help you come out of it – whatever – just do it! This is the time to say goodbye to the bottles and save your baby from Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS). Also close out smoking, you can’t afford to have your baby born with defects or even being given birth to prematurely. Help your baby today. Quit hard drugs and save your baby’s life from untold pain and suffering. Also cut off any relationship or areas that might trigger this.
6. Fix Your Relationships: Fixing your relationship before conception helps a whole lot. It prepares the ground for the baby giving him/her a good atmosphere to live in. This is important for the incoming baby. Babies thrive in an atmosphere where there is love, peace and warmth. You and your partner need to make this possible. Issues need to be resolved right on time. Hurt, pain, grudges, and bitterness must be dealt with. It’s very important that your baby doesn’t grow in a toxic environment. Rather let it be in a welcoming environment, a blissful home and atmosphere.
7. Be Mindful of Your Thoughts: Your thoughts matters so much as you prepare your body for conception. No room for negativity. Hey! Stop the negativity in your thoughts. Shut your mind from hovering over fear and those negative thoughts. Maybe past failed attempts want to resurface into your thinking. Knock it out! You might want to condition your body though your mind by pasting lovely snippets, reminders, pictures or even quotes on the walls, especially those in the places you use often or visit – kitchen, office, bedroom, bathroom. Be also mindful of relationships that sponsor negative vibes, cut off from them! Free your mind and get rid of anxiety, fear and trauma. In a nutshell, all negativity must go!
8. Folic Acid is Your Friend: A daily dose of 400 – 800 micrograms as recommended will be great for anyone who is trying to get pregnant. Neural tube defects are preventable and they usually occur during the early stages of conception. As a result of this possibility, folic acid comes to handy. If you are buying folic acid over-the-counter, be sure to read the labels so as to be clear on dosage limits. Better still, talk to your doctor for the best recommendation.
9. Have Unprotected Sex: This is without controversy, the quintessential. Perhaps it should top the list! Get in the bedroom or wherever is your love making zone. Be reckless about it. Go unprotected especially during your fertile days – two days before, during and two days after your ovulation period. This is the time to throw away the pills that stops conception. It should be a memorable sexual adventure that will culminate into an adorable baby. You are to create bonds during this time as you look forward to an enduring memory – the baby.
The 10th best way to get pregnant quickly is to to use Conceive Plus tested and widely used fertility products you might never have heard about. At Conceive Plus, your happiness is their fulfillment! Your fertility needs and are well provided for. What else do you want us to do for you that we haven’t already done for others? Talk to us. While waiting to hear from you, step into our baby miracle website www.conceiveplus.co.za now and begin an amazing journey into easy conception as you explore the avalanche of products we have specially formulated for you!